Join our team
Do you want to work for an independent veterinary practice where both staff and animal welfare are a priority?
At The Hampshire Vet in Basingstoke, we understand that veterinary medicine can be highly stressful. We wish to ensure a good work-life balance for our staff by acknowledging them for their efforts at work, and making sure they enjoy coming to work every day. One way we do this is by partnering with a trusted external provider for our out of hours care.
We will provide the opportunity to practice the highest standard of veterinary care within a well-motivated and progressive team.
Emily and Jamie want The Hampshire Vet to be a progressive and supportive environment to nurture the development of all members of staff along their various paths of veterinary medicine.
Together we will continually challenge ourselves to:
- Ensure we provide the highest level of care that supports our Core Values;
- exceptional in-patient care
- maintaining high standards of evidence-based veterinary medicine
- providing excellent client communication
- Provide an environment where we work harmoniously as a family and regularly go out of our way to help each other
We want to create a culture that actively encourages open discussion and allows opinions to be shared freely.
Learn more about Emily, Jamie, and The Hampshire Vet – About Us