Order a Repeat Prescription
Our repeat prescription service is for clients of The Hampshire Vet only – all prescription requests are reviewed by a vet and your pet may need to be seen before we can dispense their medication. You can order repeat prescriptions below.
- Animals on long-term prescription medications (including parasite control) must remain under our care by law, therefore you and your pet must be registered with us.
- Your pet must have been examined by one of our vets within the last 6 months.
- Some medications require more frequent check-ups or blood tests – we’ll let you know if this is the case for your pet.
- Written prescriptions are available on request for a fee. We have no control over third-party suppliers and cannot take responsibility for any medications/products they supply to you.
- Anyone collecting prescription medication from us must be at least 18 years old.
- We typically require a minimum of 48 hours’ notice to process orders – if the medication is more urgent, please call us on 01256 639707 instead.
- Medication ordered on a Friday should arrive on a Monday.