Relaxed Vet consultations in Basingstoke
Our aim at The Hampshire Vet is provide a familiar, friendly face to advise you of the best preventative health care and a proactive approach should your pet be poorly. We intend to be at your side from the moment you bring your new pet home, and until you have to say your goodbyes.
Your pet will receive a clinical nose-to-tail examination each time you visit for a vet consultation. We will also ask you questions regarding their history, diet, habits, and environment so that we can formulate a tailored treatment plan for your pet.
At The Hampshire Vet, we routinely offer 15-minute appointments and can extend appointment times for more complicated cases or patients that require more time to acclimatise.
Continuity of care
We believe that continuity is an important part of providing first-class pet care. We’ll do our very best to book you in with the same veterinary surgeon or nurse wherever possible. This means that,
- you and your pet can really get to know them and get the most out of every visit
- they can really get to know the both of you and tailor our services to your needs
- they will have an in-depth knowledge of your pet’s healthcare
- seeing familiar faces can help to put your pet at ease
We also offer:
- Vaccinations – full vaccination and booster service
- Nurse Clinics – senior pet care, weight & diet, puppy & kitten care, dental checks, & more
- Cat only consult room