Surgical treatments we offer
The Hampshire Vet’s highly skilled veterinary surgeons have many decades of experience between them performing a variety of routine and more complex surgical procedures.
Whatever the reason for surgical treatment, you can rest assured that your pet will receive the highest level of care.
Surgical treatments we offer include:
- Routine procedures like pet neutering and lump removal
- Dental treatments and tooth extractions
- Emergency surgical intervention for acute injury or illness
- Removal of foreign bodies
- Emergency caesareans
- Internal investigations and biopsies
- GVD surgery – Gastric Dilatation Volvulus (Bloat)
We also work closely with a network of specialist surgeons whom we can refer your pet to for TPLO cruciate ligament repair and procedures to treat other musculoskeletal conditions, as well as some corrective surgeries – learn more.
Fully equipped for surgery
At The Hampshire Vet, we have invested heavily in our veterinary facilities including state-of-the-art diagnostic tools and a fully equipped operating theatre. We also have separate cat and dog patient recovery wards for a comfortable rest post-surgery.